"Zeke just got home from the vet — being allergic to certain grasses, he broke out in hives and they gave him steroid and benadryl shots. This is Winston, loving and taking care of him"
A cats purr vibrates at a frequency that promotes bone health and aids in healing. So the kitty is probably trying to purr him better.
Also, the washing that the cat does improves blood circulation which means she’s trying to get him to stand up or at least move and be alive. Plus they’re sharing body warmth.
(Source: broccoleafveins, via whereisyourbasstonight)
"My only regret is that
I didn’t tell enough people
to fuck off."
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAL! PANJANG UMUR MURAH REZEKIIIII HAVE A FABULOUS BIRTHDAYYYYYY!!!! *throws confetti in the air*
Thank you bebe! I feel speshul with the confetti hihihi. Sorry reply lambat! <3 <3
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
My older cat got sick of my kitten trying to play with him so he pinned him down and licked him until he fell asleep